My Passion for Telling Stories
Spain, 23 may 1984
I´m a visual communicator specialized in offering visibility with a narrative background to humanitarian and development organizations’ projects.
My academic background in communication and arts, along with my experience in international development for United Nations agencies and NGOs enables me to specifically address the visual communication and advocacy needs of International Organizations.
I have a full methodological expertise and technical autonomy to design, coordinate and produce all types of institutional photographic, videographic and narrative contents such as:
• Human Interest Stories
• Video reports
• Advocacy spots
• Communication for Developement materials
• Photo documentary
• Artistic photography
• Scripts, articles and short stories.
- Sensitivity for reflecting cultural diversity with esthetical and dignified images and narratives for universal audiences.
- More than 3 years working with United Nations’ agencies, familiarity with: programs, communication strategy, brand strategy and core values.
- Experience planning and conducting communication missions to the field, including emergency zones.
- Empathy and sensitivity that allows me to easily approach people and manage groups within audio-visual productions in the field.
- Extensive experience in giving training courses of film making to University students, youth communities, refugees and migrant communities.
- Member of the Research Group GILAVE of Complutense University of Madrid since 2012.
- Member of UNICEF videographer/photographer Roaster for South Asia and West and Central Africa.
For more curricular information please visit my Linkedin: